Florida Association of State and Federal Education Program Administrators (FASFEPA) is hosting a Fall Forum September 16th-18th in Jacksonville. Project ELL will be exhibiting to provide administrators with information about our customizable platform to track and monitor student achievement and ELL Compliance.
FASFEPA is structured to provide Florida regions with the following:
- Promote and facilitate communication among educational programs.
- Provide opportunities to discuss legislation, regulations, directives, and guidelines of common concern.
- Increase student achievement through efficient practices.
- Disseminate information about best and effective State and Federal education programs.
- Inform members and others about State and Federal legislation.
- Provide professional development for persons involved in State and Federal education including parents, community members, and school personnel.
- Award scholarships to deserving students.