Special Education is more than just teaching – it is an important management challenge that requires thoughtful attention to meet state and federal compliance standards.
Project SPED is fully customizable to incorporate and adapt your existing processes. This eases transition and provides you with an easy-to-master system for managing Special Education from referral to exit. It delivers ready access to students’ Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), assessment data and other performance metrics to accurately monitor progress for individual students, schools and districts.
A Complete, Caring Approach for Improved Results
Project SPED was designed to manage the critical details by monitoring student grades, assessments, discipline and attendance information to track progress. Its IEP Goals Wizard guides development of SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, Time-Bound) goals with achievable targets that boost esteem while ensuring district and school compliance.
- Audits and Reporting features for more effective and accurate management of compliance with state and federal requirements
- Data Alignment/Connection: As with the full suite of Project Education software solutions, Project SPED can link with all data within our platform to create comprehensive tracking and reporting and align with third-party data applications.
- Flexibility: Can act as a stand-alone platform or work in alignment with the full Project Education platform, such as connecting with Project RTI and Project 504 for data accuracy
- Integration: User-friendly protocols facilitate the sharing of critical information and effective and efficient reporting – saving time and driving critical decisions
- Evaluation Writer assists in drafting formal reports required for evaluations, including the ability to import data from outside sources.
- PLAAFP Builder provides the foundation for writing IEP goals and objectives.
- IEPs and Behavior Plans easily accessed by staff to increase consistency in implementation.
- Alerts to inform district personnel when a student has an assessment due or has been placed into a program.