Join our Team
Project Education is always looking to expand our team with great individuals. Please see the open opportunities below or submit your resume and let us know what you’re looking for. Maybe we don’t realize what we are missing is YOU. Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.comApply Today
PROGRAM MANAGER – VARIOUS (GT, SPECIAL EDUCATION, 504, TITLE 1, ELL, RTI, CTE, CCR, BEHAVIOR)
This full-time/part-time/contract position will work with districts and developers to execute the design and implementation of educational programs that provide the most effective learning experiences and practices for specific goals.
- Plan for and facilitate teacher training
- Draft forms, reports and processes
- Develop and roll-out post training support and reinforcement tools to sustain improved performance and business outcomes
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in teaching, curriculum design or educational administration.
- Demonstrated experience in providing program development, evaluation and reporting
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Acute attention to detail Ability to prioritize/balance multiple projects at once.
- Resourceful and innovative Creative/strategic thinker Salary commensurate upon experience.
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
The Client Services Manager must effectively facilitate, coordinate and manage the development and implementation of the Client Program acting as the primary contact for the District Client Partner. In addition, the CSM will coordinate, monitor and track deliverables to ensure exemplary service to the District Client Partner.
- Build strategic partnerships with District Client Partner’s to support customer needs
- Manages client relationships by functioning as an extension of the client’s business team.
- Coordinate/balance resources across functional departments to meet Client specifications
- Manage Client expectations.
- Identify and communicate processes to continually enhance the quality of services.
- Bachelor’s Degree ESL/Bilingual certification preferred Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage numerous programs requiring extreme attention to detail.
- Up to 50% travel (Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Austin).