NICE TO MEET YOU.
“THE CEO AND CAO AS WELL AS THEIR STAFF HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE TO DO ONSITE, FACE TO FACE TRAINING WITH OUR DISTRICT STAFF. “
Dr. Sheila Guzman, Elgin ISD
Mission - Vision - Values
We are excited to announce that Project ELL is now Project Education. Project ELL will remain the same company with the same staff, same emails and same dedication to our ELLs. But Project Education’s new mission goes beyond ELLs to all students in the district. Project ELL, a customizable ELL product, is now part of the Project Education line of products and services.
Our management team has 20 years of educational, technology, and software experience. We use that knowledge to develop the educational software platform that districts need; comprehensive, efficient, and easy to use.
Our new product line includes these new products, built from the same Project ELL customizable platform:
- Project RTI
- Project 504
- Project SPED
- Project GT
- Project Title 1
In addition to new products, we have added some amazing educators to our team to provide the best professional development and consulting services beyond product training. Program evaluations, campus leadership, district processes are just a few.
Project Education core values are one of the aspects that make us a great company. We provide not only a solution to your Education program needs, but a true partnership. Partnership to us is not just a fancy word for “client”. We hold ourselves to these values and we promise these to our district partners:
- Honest sales process
- User-friendly interface
- Outstanding software implementations
- Data integrity and security
- World class customer support
- Excellent customer training
- Parent access to student data, reports and notices
- Teacher access to student data to measure effective strategies
- District reports to track compliance, funding and forecasting of services
- District customizable forms, notices and reports
- Exceptional printed reports, forms and notices
- Multiple language parent communications