JOIN OUR TEAM
Project Education is always looking to expand our team with great individuals. Please see the open opportunities below or submit your resume and let us know what you’re looking for. Maybe we don’t realize we are missing YOU.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
DATABASE DEVELOPER – DATA SERVICES TEAM
This position will work closely with internal and external development teams to build, manage and maintain client import and export packages, generate reports and troubleshoot data issues with customers via phone or online. Provide tier 2 and 3 support for data in cloud based application.
- 1-3 years experience or straight out of college, we can train
- Full time preferred but can do part time
- Salary/hourly pay based on experience
- Certifications in SQL programming, SSIS / BI or related a plus
- College Degree in MIS / CIS or related field preferred but will hire without degree, if enough experience
- Skills: SSIS, C#, T-SQL, (Azure Infrastructure a plus)
PROGRAM MANAGER – VARIOUS (GT, SPECIAL EDUCATION, 504, TITLE 1, ELL, RTI, CTE, CCR)
This full-time/part-time/contract position will work with districts and developers to execute the design and implementation of educational programs that provide the most effective learning experiences and practices for specific goals.
- Plan for and facilitate teacher training
- Draft forms, reports and processes
- Develop and roll-out post training support and reinforcement tools to sustain improved performance and business outcomes
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in teaching, curriculum design or educational administration
- Demonstrated experience in providing program development, evaluation and reporting
- Organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize/balance multiple projects at once
- Resourceful and innovative
- Creative/strategic thinker
- Salary commensurate upon experience
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
The Client Services Manager must effectively facilitate, coordinate and manage the development and implementation of the Client Program acting as the primary contact for the District Client Partner. In addition, the CSM will coordinate, monitor and track deliverables to ensure exemplary service to the District Client Partner
- Build strategic partnerships with District Client Partner’s to support customer needs.
- Manages client relationships by functioning as an extension of the client’s business team.
- Coordinate/balance resources across functional departments to meet Client specifications
- Manage Client expectations.
- Identify and communicate processes to continually enhance the quality of services.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ESL/Bilingual certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage numerous programs requiring extreme attention to detail.
- Up to 50% travel
(Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Austin)
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for scheduling presentations and product demonstrations for potential District Client Partners.
- Coordinate presentations via telephone and e-mail.
- Responsible for some office management duties
- Provide basic customer service to existing clients
- Exceptional telephone and e-mail communication skills
DIRECTOR OF IMPLEMENTATION
The Director of Implementation works to on-board new District Client Partners. They will administer and review a program for management, client, and others throughout the client on-boarding process. The Director of Implementation will confer with ongoing project personnel to resolve open issues while escalating any issues as deemed appropriate.
- Reviews and confirms all required data for setup packet and checklist are collected for each client(s) prior to sending to New Client Setup
- Monitors all communication channels but not limited to e-mail and voicemail notifications providing responsiveness
- Ability to answer complex questions with little or no assistance
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with personnel and management
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant client problems
- Attends and participates in meetings as required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of tasks/projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrates proficiency with computers, specifically in Advanced Excel, GoTo Meeting, and Internet search techniques
The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for partnering with the Director of Implementation to ensure smooth implementation of services for new accounts and the installation of expanded services for existing customers. Will work with internal and external teams to help manage timelines and expectations.
- Responsible for partnering with internal and external operations and technical teams to ensure smooth implementation of new accounts
- Coordinates and assists with the management of implementation activities – the management of schedules and deliverable, the identification of special needs and the fulfillment of all requirements per the contract with partners and clients.
- Document scope of work in all stages of implementation; noting customization, routing rules, etc. Provide status reports as needed/requested
- Partner with Operations to advise of new client set up and other relevant matters surrounding implementation
- May assist with the analysis of new accounts and expansions
- Demonstrates proficiency in coordinating/directing software enhancement projects as well as business related projects
- Demonstrates solid understanding of creating project plans and adhering to project plans/timelines
- Technical task management, working with multiple divisions/departments is required for this role. Expert organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of core business products and services; ability to perform needs assessments and uncover obstacles.